- Arrival time is 2:00 p.m. on the initial day and departure time is at 11:00 a.m. on your last day (unless other arrangements have been made).
- Hunters and guest must sign “Release of Liability Forms” and pay balance on hunting package fees upon arrival. Cash, cashier's check, money orders (Payable: Bar J Day Hunts)or credit cards only are accepted. You may pay your fees online when you book your hunt.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed in hunting areas.
- No smoking inside our facilities or hunting area.
- Please help us keep our ranch beautiful, place all trash in containers.
- No firearms allowed onto the ranch.
- No pets allowed.
- No hunting boots allowed in the lodge.
- No brush clearing of any kind without consent from Mgmt.
- No artifacts, sheds shall be removed from the ranch.
- Hunters/guest shall provide their own safety harnesses and lanyards.
- Hunters/guest assumes all responsibility for their own safety included stand inspection, climbing in and out of hunting stands.
*Notice: Dangerous conditions, risks and hazards do exist on the ranch, included but not limited to; poisonous snakes, insects, spiders, blinds, tree stands (whether or not erected by Lessor), wild animals, rough, hazardous driving and walking conditions.
Click to download printable copy.